Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Review: Kerastase Masquintense

kerastase hairtreatment review l'oreal masquintense

I'm sure many of us have been there where we've purchased an expensive product with high expectations only to feel disappointment and frustration.

For a very long time, I've been eager to try out Kerastase products and been eyeing on the Kerastase Nutritive Irisome Masquintense. This is a hair mask designed to nourish and deep condition your hair.



Although I try not to wash my hair everyday, sometimes I find it inevitable because I'll go to the gym or been out on a night out so I'll have to wash it. Washing it frequently obviously strips the natural oils from your hair increasing the fragility of it.

My hair is quite thick and can feel quite dry sometimes so this hair mask really did what it claims to do. I apply an almond sized amount onto towel dried hair and leave it for 20 minutes before washing it out. The scent smells great and you really don't need to use much for it to work. The texture is like cream, it's not sticky at all and you won't feel it in your hair at all. 


It's priced at £18.60 for 200ml. I purchased mine at www.lookfantastic.com (a great website with free shipping). It came in a nice package and took me less than a week before it arrived in my mailbox. There are two types of masks, one is from thin and fine hair (Kerastase Nutritive Irisome Masquintense Cheveux FINS) and the other is more thick hair  (Kerastase Nutritive Irisome Masquintense Cheveux EPAIS). If you don't know French make sure you get this right! The first time I had no idea and bought the fins one by accident so had to repurchase the one for thick hair.



Again, this product is expensive but you do not need much per treatment. I've received many compliments from friends saying how healthy and smooth my hair looks, so you'll definitely see the benefits of this immediately. 

Let me know if you've tried any Kerastase products and what you think about them!

X

2 comments:

  1. And it seems we like the same hair products :)
    Love this mask. I've been using it for a while now, alternating it with the one from the Elixire Ultime range. Have you tried that?

    xo
    Alex
    http://styleheritage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete